The National Skills Academy for Food & Drink is sponsoring the Training Programme of The Year category at the prestigious 2014 Food M
The National Skills Academy for Food & Drink is supporting a campaign by food and grocery research and training charity IGD to offer
The process of completing the qualification will enable businesses to ensure that their employees are fully aware of the very different t
Delegates will learn to deliver training programmes to others effectively and will cover the following subjects: 1.
This unique course gives flavourists a chance to really focus on the components and construction of a savoury flavour undertaking practi
- about a day agoPlease follow @NCEFoodEng for news and events from the National Centre of Excellence for Food Engineering!!!
- about a day agoCongratulations to @arlafoodjobsuk, Dairy Crest, @first_milk, all founding members of Project Eden and all multiple Gold Medal winners at...
- about a day agoMake sure you listen to @signal2official after 3pm. Our colleagues Adam and Lee will be speaking #live for the @Nantwichshow! #Nantwichshow
- about @days agoListen out for our colleagues Lee and Adam on @signal2official after 3pm live at the @Nantwichshow!
- about @days agoRT @MerisisTech: Merisis' software boosts food & drink businesses http://t.co/KYCF6leHLQ #food #drink #York @yorksciencepark @NSAFD