Robin Jones, managing director of Wrexham-based family bakers The Village Bakery, has been announced as interim Chair of the new Food an
Academy training provider Nottingham Trent University is set to create a new part-time Multidisciplinary Masters Degree for the food indu
The process of completing the qualification will enable businesses to ensure that their employees are fully aware of the very different t
Delegates will learn to deliver training programmes to others effectively and will cover the following subjects: 1.
This unique course gives flavourists a chance to really focus on the components and construction of a savoury flavour undertaking practi
- about 4 hours agoRT @MyKindaCrowd: Really pleased to have you involved, @NSAFD! We are set for an amazing event.
- about 5 hours agoWe are proud to be supporting @MyKindaCrowd at their next event. Register to attend at http://t.co/bW8BNSQKUH http://t.co/iMIjjLqgxO
- about 9 hours agoRT @AndrewsGarth: Catering-Advice is out! http://t.co/3AuhRCzBt0 Stories via @FoodandDrinkMag @NSAFD @morningad
- about 9 hours agoRT @PeterBoothCQM: Congrats to Jodie a CQM T&C FME apprentice @ Thorntons on being a finalist for Apprentice of the Year #TMAwards2014...
- about a day agoMassive thank you to @ProduceWorld @DFSeafoods and New England Seafood for their support today at the #IGDawards