The National Skills Academy for Food & Drink is sponsoring the Training Programme of The Year category at the prestigious 2014 Food M
The National Skills Academy for Food & Drink is supporting a campaign by food and grocery research and training charity IGD to offer
The process of completing the qualification will enable businesses to ensure that their employees are fully aware of the very different t
Delegates will learn to deliver training programmes to others effectively and will cover the following subjects: 1.
This unique course gives flavourists a chance to really focus on the components and construction of a savoury flavour undertaking practi
- about @days agoRT @MerisisTech: Merisis' software boosts food & drink businesses http://t.co/KYCF6leHLQ #food #drink #York @yorksciencepark @NSAFD
- about @days agoCheck out our new #job #vacancies on the Tasty Careers website. More to come, watch this space. http://t.co/xbSVI5ypAH
- about @days agoRT @RSEccleston: Food for thought. Sheffield Hallam's National Centre of Excellence for Food Engineering KTP Event http://t.co/juHvmyVi6E
- about @days agoRT @JojoR2010: Our 1st Centre of Excellence for Food Engineering event @sheffhallamuni @SHU4Business @Foodanddrinkfed http://t.co/90e6UZagCZ
- about @days agoGreat company day yesterday supported by @energyforteams thank you.