A group of students got an exclusive insight into what it’s like to be an engineer working in the food and drink industry - the UK’s larg
The National Skill Academy for Food & Drink has launched a UK-wide drive to propel women up the industry career ladder.
The process of completing the qualification will enable businesses to ensure that their employees are fully aware of the very different t
Delegates will learn to deliver training programmes to others effectively and will cover the following subjects: 1.
This unique course gives flavourists a chance to really focus on the components and construction of a savoury flavour undertaking practi
- about 14 hours agoFood Industry Alive with New Talent, great interview with Justine Fosh thanks @foodmanufacture http://t.co/4j8bNEyQAb
- about 18 hours agoRT @NCEFoodEng: Have you registered for our #automation & #robotics event 27 Nov? http://t.co/S1OmnBZAne @Foodanddrinkfed @NSAFD
- about 20 hours agoRT @SHU4Business: More @NCEFoodEng Food & Drink industry events are scheduled for 2015... Lean & process improvement / Supply Chain @Foodan…
- about @days agoFood industry alive with new talent http://t.co/QbBdfB3eDI
- about @days agoRT @SHU4Business: *Free Event* - Taste your success with Sheffield Hallam University! - http://t.co/Jq3I1L1Dup - @Foodanddrinkfed @NSAFD @N…