Robin Jones, managing director of Wrexham-based family bakers The Village Bakery, has been announced as interim Chair of the new Food an
Academy training provider Nottingham Trent University is set to create a new part-time Multidisciplinary Masters Degree for the food indu
The process of completing the qualification will enable businesses to ensure that their employees are fully aware of the very different t
Delegates will learn to deliver training programmes to others effectively and will cover the following subjects: 1.
This unique course gives flavourists a chance to really focus on the components and construction of a savoury flavour undertaking practi
- about @days agoWant to be part of our team? Follow the link to find out more http://t.co/3fzJU2MPkm #Jobs
- about @days agoBusiness Secretary visits #Emmerdale set to launch #apprenticeship campaign http://t.co/dN1HlMXepa #FurtherEducation #Skills
- about @days agoRT @YorkshireIF: RT @SHU4Business National Centre of Excellence 4 #Food #Engineering Event-25 Sept @Foodanddrinkfed @NSAFD @NCEFoodEng...
- about @days agoGreat coverage for the industry on radio 2 by James withers @scotfooddrink
- about @days agoRT @fbf_uk: Half a day to spare? Can your organisation support young people with their employability skills? Sign up today!